Customer Service Consultant
Job no: 497143
Work type: Full-time (Permanent)
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Contact Centre & Customer Service
World Nomads Group is a company that is transforming the way we think about travel insurance. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experience. We aim to encourage everyone to travel smarter, travel safer and we take care of the “what if’s” so our customers can focus on the fun.
We are a subsidiary of nib, one of Australia's fastest growing health insurers and a leading online travel insurance business. As we develop markets globally, we are looking to build teams with high concentrations of talent. Customer experience is a key area in which we actively seek to make more meaningful and deeper connections with our customers. At World Nomads Group, we take customer satisfaction and resolution very seriously as this is key in allowing us to continuously improve our ability to help our customers get the best out of their travels.
This is an entry-level role, suitable for someone looking to get their foot in the door of one of Australia’s fastest growing online travel insurance companies. You will be responsible for assisting our Australian and New Zealand travellers at all points of their journey, pre-trip, during trip and post-trip. This role will see you:
- Primarily conducting medical assessments over the phone to determine whether or not we can offer customers additional cover for their pre-existing medical conditions
- Handling inbound sales and product enquiries
- Assisting our Correspondence team handle email overflow when required
- Genuinely connecting and showing an interest in our customers travel plans
- Guiding our customers through the claims process and interpreting policy wording where necessary
- Remaining solutions focused, ensuring we’re doing everything we can for each and every one of our customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills with an ability to connect and converse with all customers
- Excellent written skills with an ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with internal staff, as well as our customers
- A high level of organisational skills and an eye for detail, allowing you to effectively manage your time throughout the day
- Self-motivated and proactive, demonstrating initiative and an ability to work autonomously
- Computer literacy is essential along with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Why you should pack your bags and come work with us!
Not only extensive training, and a rewarding career, World Nomad Group also offer excellent employee benefits such as
- We offer a perfect Sydney location, located in Governor Macquarie Tower, just a few minutes’ walk from Wynyard or Circular Quay train station
- A Learning and Development team to facilitate your training sessions, ensuring you’re ready to take on your new role
- Annual bonuses to reward consistent performance
- Free staff travel insurance for you and your family
- Discounted nib Health Insurance
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to get in on the action, apply to join us today!
nib is an EEO employer and promotes diversity in the work place.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend