Job no: 496840
Work type: Full-time (Permanent)
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Claims & Policy Administration
World Nomads Group is a company that is transforming the way we think about travel insurance. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experience, to encourage everyone to travel smarter, travel safer, we take care of the what if’s so our customers can focus on the fun.
We are a subsidiary of nib, one of Australia's fastest growing health insurers, and a leading online travel insurance business. As we develop markets globally, we are looking to build teams with high concentrations of talent. Customer Experience is a key area in which we actively seek to make a more meaningful and deeper connection with our customers.
To support our continual growth, we are currently seeking a Claims Administrator to provide support to our high volume Claims team based out of Sydney CBD office.
A ‘typical’ day in the life of a Claims Administrator at WNG will see you:
- Process incoming email, post and fax correspondence
- Maintain and ensure consistency of all Claims management systems
- Gather and compile supporting documentation required for claims lodgement
- Manage all Emergency Assistance invoice reports and ensure that all invoices are stored correctly
- Daily office tasks such as filing, scanning and collecting mail
- Supporting Claims Officers as requested
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in an administrative support role desired not essential
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective personal relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Package and other relevant programs are desirable
Why you should pack your bags and come work with us!
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation where there are lots of exciting changes and great growth opportunities. World Nomad Group also offers excellent employee benefits such as
- Free travel Insurance
- Discounted health insurance with nib
- Discounts with travel partners
- Health and Wellness programs
- Career opportunities
If this role sounds like you, apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter telling us a little more about you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend