Claims Officer - Cork, Ireland
Job no: 494627
Work type: Full-time (Permanent)
Location: Ireland - Cork
Categories: Claims & Policy Administration
We’re on the lookout for an amazing Claims Officer with a passion for travel to join our growing tribe at World Nomads Group delivering an exceptional experience to all our travellers. This position is in our newly opened Cork office.
Who are we?
World Nomads Group, a subsidiary of nib, is a specialist travel insurance business. We believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. We are a travel insurance company… but we don't wear blue suits or ties. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experiences and enabling people to travel and explore the world with confidence.
What you’ll be doing
- Support our travellers in ensuring their claims are proactively managed, with decisions eloquently delivered
- Work with third parties to ensure information is provided in a timely manner
- Decipher complex events and easily articulate how our products respond
- Identify key information and documentation required in supporting claims
- Deliver effective and proactive communication and correspondence to key stakeholders
- Ensure general claims management adheres to any and all regulatory requirements
- Maintain clear and consistent file management
- Follow key internal & external policies and procedures and help address them when they fail
- Offer excellent service standards to our travellers
You most definitely:
- Love travel – every single bit of it – and feel passionately about how it changes people’s lives
- Understand insurance and how to read a policy wording
- Knowledge of the Consumer Protection Code
- MS Office skills, especially Word and Excel
- Pursue everything with passion and get stuff done
- Love your work
- Know that people love working with you. Oh and you really love to travel
- Remain calm and flexible in busy times
- Enjoy working in an environment where any weird and wonderful ideas to support travellers will be heard
- Are a pretty all round terrific, fun, engaging, respectful, worldly, occasionally breakdancing type of travelling human being
- Travel insurance experience in claims or underwriting preferred
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Discounted Health Insurance plus other exciting benefits
- Free Travel Insurance for your next trip away
If this sounds like your dream job, why not drop us your CV and tell us a story.
nib is an is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend