Customer Service Consultant - travel company with awesome culture!
Job no: 494613
Work type: Full-time (Permanent)
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Administration & Support, Contact Centre & Customer Service
World Nomads Group
World Nomads Group is a company that is transforming the way we think about travel insurance. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experience, to encourage everyone to travel smarter, travel safer, we take care of the what if’s so our customers can focus on the fun.
We are a subsidiary of nib, one of Australia's fastest growing health insurers, and a leading online travel insurance business. As we develop markets globally, we are looking to build teams with high concentrations of talent. Customer Experience is a key area in which we actively seek to make a more meaningful and deeper connection with our customers. At World Nomads Group, we take Customer Satisfaction and Resolution very seriously, continuously improving our ability to help our customers get the best out of their travels.
In this role you will be:
Responsible for managing incoming calls and emails from local and international customers at all points of their travel journey, from looking to purchase a Travel Insurance policy, to when they return home.
- Primarily conducting pre-medical screenings for our travellers with existing medical conditions
- Taking inbound calls from people looking to buy or enquiring about Travel Insurance
- Occasionally helping customers via email to answer their queries
- Communicating the value of travel insurance to people looking to buy a policy
- Offering support to customers who need to submit a claim
- Maintaining a customer focused approach in all areas of their role
This may be your dream job if you:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are confident and professional in your telephone technique
- Have good attention to detail and a desire for accuracy
- Are effective with time management
- Can have the ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethic and focus
- Have the ability to receive and apply feedback when given
- Are self-motivated, demonstrating initiative and the ability to work without supervision
- Hold strong PC skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Have the ability to develop knowledge of WNG systems and processes.
This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative and growing company in Travel Insurance, if you have a genuine desire to deliver a high level of customer service & have an interest in travel then this is the role for you. Apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend