Digital Advertising Manager - Oakland, California, USA
Job no: 494601
Work type: Full-time (Permanent)
Categories: Marketing & Communications
World Nomads Group
World Nomads Group is a company that is transforming the way we think about travel insurance. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experience, to encourage everyone to travel smarter, travel safer, we take care of the what if’s so our customers can focus on the fun.
We are a subsidiary of nib, one of Australia's fastest growing health insurers, and a leading online travel insurance business. As we develop markets globally, we are looking to build teams with high concentrations of talent. Customer Experience is a key area in which we actively seek to make a more meaningful and deeper connection with our customers. At World Nomads Group, we take Customer Satisfaction and Resolution very seriously, continuously improving our ability to help our customers get the best out of their travels.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated abilities in, and verve for:
- Travel and curiosity about travel inspiration and motivations
- The World Nomads brand voice, brand pillars, company values and humour
- Results - Works effectively to achieve goals, targets and results, sets challenging goals for self, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, and accepts accountability. Ability to execute on a plan with constrained resources.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and keep stakeholders informed.
- Details - strong attention to detail and commitment to driving sales and client/partner retention.
- Analytical - Being data informed, not necessarily data driven. A love of testing and trialling things.
- Self-starter, motivated and a good team player; productive working in a small office environment and comfort in being in a satellite office
- Flexibility – Work hours are 8:30-5:30, but some later hours will be required to accommodate team calls with staff in Sydney, Brazil and the Europe office
- Rolling up their sleeves and diving into the action; someone with high energy, a positive outlook and resilience.
- A minimum of 3 year’s work experience in SEM (primarily Google Adwords), campaign optimization, as well as web analytics (Google Analytics) or other online marketing role in a sales environment.
- Exposure & experience with other digital marketing channels is welcome but not necessary: SEO, video, content strategy, social media, email, website production.
- Literacy in Google Analytics, Excel, HTML and strong comfort with collaborative software platforms, tracking traffic and other measurement data.
If this sounds like your dream job, get in touch and tell us a story!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend