Senior Software Developer (.Net)
Job no: 494519
Work type: Full-time (Permanent)
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Information Technology
At World Nomads Group, we love to travel, and we're there to help our customers every step of the way on their adventures away from home. As part of the nib group, we operate and run some of the biggest brands in travel insurance/services, catering to a whole range of travellers both young and old. In short, we love working together to create amazing experiences for our customers.
Join our Technology team:
As part our Technology, you will work alongside a team of 35 technologists, solving challenging and interesting problems within a very complex domain.
What we’re looking for
Technically, you should be very strong and are able to articulate yourself to both technical and non-technical people. You should know .net best practice and be able to engage in architectural discussions. You should be passionate about elegant code, design patterns, software arch, great dev practices and abreast of new tech, frameworks and other languages.
Specifically you will have:
- Extensive experience in test-driven practices, unit testing and mocking frameworks – and applying those principles to large complex codebases.
- Experience in restful APIs, microservice or service oriented architectures.
- Good analytical skills for solution design, software build and problem resolution
Experience in building and deploying multi-region AWS Cloud based solutions highly regarded.
What you can expect:
- A fun, team environment focused on quality and delivery using the AGILE methodology.
- A complex domain that services multiple brands and a vast array of features modelled and serviced in one gigantic platform.
- Its C# asp.net MVC with some parts in angular. SQL Server is our backend sitting behind Entity framework. We are slowly but surely evolving our architecture towards a highly performant, scalable and cloud based microservices using the latest tech.
- We apply continuous integration and delivery and our infrastructure is managed with code. We shift data from each of an ever growing number of brands to one consolidated data warehouse, which drives our business intelligence and reporting. Expect a fast paced and truly agile environment where we go to Prod with the entire platform every 2 weeks - without fear - without fail.
Apply today or alternatively send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend