Customer Service Centre Team Lead - Cork, Ireland
Job no: 494507
Work type: Full-time
Location: Ireland - Cork
Categories: Contact Centre & Customer Service
Who are we?
World Nomads Group (WNG) is a company that is transforming the way we think about travel insurance. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experience, to encourage everyone to travel smarter, travel safer, we take care of the what if’s so our customers can focus on the fun.
We are a subsidiary of nib, one of Australia's fastest growing health insurers, and a leading online travel insurance business. As we develop markets globally, we are looking to build teams with high concentrations of talent. Customer Experience is a key area in which we actively seek to make a more meaningful and deeper connection with our customers. At WNG, we take Customer Satisfaction and Resolution very seriously, continuously improving our ability to help our customers get the best out of their travels.
What we are looking for... is it you?
Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will work as part of a small close-knit team of leaders. This role is responsible for leading the correspondence and phone team within our Customer Service Centre.
What you will be doing:
- Managing up to 12 team members who look after sales and service for World Nomads
- Delivering & building customer loyalty by creating a positive customer experience that ‘makes it easy’ for our customers & in line with our company’s values and expectations
- Encouraging team members to feel empowered and accountable to make decisions
- Focusing on team development and growth
- Conducting monthly 1:1 discussions with team members to provide feedback on performance
- Delivering monthly email quality coaching
- Performance counselling/management as required
- Daily operational management, real time management, reporting, etc.
- Effective management of the team to ensure team KPI’s and business objectives are achieved
- Resolving complex queries beyond the skills, knowledge or authority of the team
- Ensuring procedures are compliant, followed and correctly and service standards are achieved
And you: are you who we are looking for? You most definitely:
- Hold at least 4 years of managerial experience within a customer service orientated position
- CIP, APA or Commercial Insurance qualification is desirable but not essential
- Love travel, every single bit of it
- You must have a remarkable level of communication skills (written & verbal)
- Exceptional rapport building skills
- Team playing attitude
- Sound computer skills
- Exceptional Leadership Skills
- Strong geographical knowledge, personal travel experience highly desired
- Additional languages may be appreciated but are not essential
This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative and growing company within the Travel Insurance industry. If you have a genuine desire to deliver a high level of customer service & have an interest in travel, this is the role for you.
If this sounds like your dream job, apply here with your resume and be sure to tell us a story about your travels.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. World Nomads Group are an equal opportunities employer
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend