Finance & Commercial Business Partner - Travel - WN.C & International
Job no: 494313
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Accounting & Finance
Finance and Commercial Business Partner - FX Experience Essential
Exciting things are happening at nib! Our well-established finance team are moving towards a more efficient way of supporting our rapidly expanding business. nib, an ASX 200 listed organisation, are currently experiencing unprecedented growth both domestically and internationally - Hence the requirement for FX experience. Our finance team are transforming towards a more efficient way of supporting our rapidly expanding business. To this extent we are building up the house of Finance for nib Group, which involves developing our nib travel insurance business, under nib’s centre of excellence for travel, World Nomads Group.
As such, a brand new role now exists for a Financial & Commercial Business Partner for Travel, reporting into the Financial Controller for Travel. The Finance & Commercial Business Partner within travel will focus on the World Nomads brand and other travel international ventures. The role includes providing commercial & contractual assistance, support in assessing and initiating the financial management of new initiatives and working with the business to provide ongoing forecasting, budgeting and management reporting.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a highly experienced professional, you will create excellent commercial relationships with internal and external partners. You will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate reporting and controls are in place to administer the key contracts. As well as managing monthly reporting on the performance of key contracts.
- The key deliverables of the role will see you responsible for the coordinating and sign off of the financial information and financial assumptions of any business case, management reporting for new initiatives that allow the business to monitor performance, mapping finance processes for new initiatives and gaining approval from existing finance function leaders.
- This opportunity will allow you to work with the management accounting team to review and scrutinise the budgets and forecasts to ensure it reflects that strategic objectives and business plans
- You will be required to manage international accounts therefore experience in FX will be required.
- You will report to the Business partners that support decision making and shows performance against nib’s strategy.
What you’ll have:
- Relevant degree qualification in a related discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
- Sound leadership skills with proven experience in managing a team
- Experience with an online, multi-currency business
- Foreign Exchange Experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with multiple accounting systems
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skills in both management and financial reporting preferred
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information.
What we can offer you:
- A monthly & quarterly Reward and Recognition program and competitive bonus scheme
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by people who care!
Interested to join our team?
If this sounds like your type of job, then why not drop us your CV and tell us a story.
nib is an is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend