Junior Front End Developer - Intern
Job no: 493213
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Information Technology
About World Nomads Group:
At World Nomads Group, we love to travel, and we're here to help our customers every step of the way on their adventures away from home. As part of the nib group, we operate and run some of the biggest brands in travel insurance and services, catering to a whole range of travellers, both young and old. We’re a growing company with a huge appetite for innovation and growth.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for a junior front-end developer intern to work with one of our brand teams. Your role will be to deliver high-quality user interfaces, marketing content and assets. Working closely with marketing teams, you’ll have direct influence over the interactions of our customers with our brands. As we progress our platforms, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in some of our most important projects, using some of the industry’s most cutting edge software. If you get excited about front end code and are eager to learn, then we would love to talk to you.
About our team:
This role will see you in a small, cross-functional, team of designers and developers working on our largest domestic brand. You’ll also be working within a department of 35 other tech. professionals, delivering products to a global audience. We’re a passionate bunch and we try to have some fun along the way.
You most definitely:
- Are keen and independent – and able to demonstrate building a solution or a product you’re particularly proud of.
- Are a team player - enjoy working with and contributing to a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Into technology and continually looking to learn and grow.
- Love travel – every single bit of it – and feel passionately about how it changes people’s lives
- Pursue everything with passion and get stuff done
You’ll stand out if you have:
- Excellent Grades (distinction average and above)
- Experience coding with modular CSS methodologies
What we can offer you
- Paid internship with flexible working hours to suit your studies.
- A potential career path and a pathway to fulltime employment
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Discounted health insurance through nib health funds
- Wear your jeans and purple hair to work
- A well-stocked kitchen with delicious Nespresso coffee, fancy teas and fresh fruit days.
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by people who care!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend