Junior/Graduate Software Developer
Job no: 493202
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Information Technology
About World Nomads Group:
At World Nomads Group, we love to travel, and we're here to help our customers every step of the way on their adventures away from home. As part of the nib group, we operate and run some of the biggest brands in travel insurance and services, catering to a whole range of travellers, both young and old. We’re a growing company with a huge appetite for innovation and growth.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for an awesome junior developer to work within our technology team. Initially, your role will range from delivering high-quality user interfaces and marketing content to backend enhancements and bug fixes. Working closely with both marketing and tech teams, you’ll have direct influence over the interactions of our customers with our brands. As you skill up and we progress our platforms, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in some of our most important projects, using some of the industry’s most cutting edge software ensuring you grow to be a fully-fledged engineer. If you get excited about code and are eager to learn, then we would love to talk to you.
About our team:
This role will see you in a small, cross-functional, team of designers and developers working on our largest domestic brand. You’ll also be working within a department of 35 other tech. professionals, delivering products to a global audience. We’re a passionate bunch and we try to have some fun along the way.
You most definitely:
- Are keen and independent – and able to demonstrate building a solution or a product you’re particularly proud of.
- Are a team player - You enjoy working with and contributing to a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Deeply into technology and continually looking to learn and grow.
- Love travel – every single bit of it – and feel passionately about how it changes people’s lives
- Pursue everything with passion and get stuff done
You’ll stand out if you have:
- Excellent Grades (distinction average and above)
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A true career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Discounted health insurance through nib health funds
- Wear your jeans and purple hair to work
- A well-stocked kitchen with delicious Nespresso coffee, fancy teas and fresh fruit days.
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by people who care!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend