Job no: 493201
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
We’re seeking a passionate leader to inspire our claims team, to deliver exceptional and memorable experiences across our brands to drive great customer experience and exceed our customer’s needs.
Who are we?
World Nomads Group, a subsidiary of nib, is a specialist travel insurance business. We believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. We are a travel insurance company… but we don't wear blue suits or ties. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experiences and enabling people to travel and explore the world with confidence.
What you'll be doing
Our Claims Manager plays a significant role handling technical claims, providing guidance to the claims team, managing our Emergency Assistance cases with external providers, conducting claims reviews and contributing to the continuous improvement of the claims team. We are looking for a pretty awesome individual! You will maintain, develop and implement strategies to manage team motivation, engagement and retention. As a leader of people, you will build confidence and inspire individual ownership of personal and career development paths. You will ensure the customer experience is continually exceptional and consistent with business strategies.
If you're likely to consider the role of Claims Manager at World Nomads Group, here's a check-list to help you work out if the role is right for you:
You most definitely:
- Love travel – every single bit of it – and feel passionately about how it changes people's lives.
- Have experience leading and inspiring a team; not only that, you genuinely care about people.
- Get a kick out of surpassing service targets, while ensuring our travellers have memorable and positive experiences.
- Ideally, you will come from a claims or underwriting environment.
- Have experience in senior loss adjusting
- Have experience with repatriation processes and providers
- Know that people love working with you. Oh and you really love to travel.
- Remain calm and flexible in busy times.
- Enjoy working in an environment where any weird and wonderful ideas to support travellers will be heard.
- Are a pretty all round terrific, fun, engaging, respectful, worldly type of travelling human being
What we can offer you:
- A leadership role for an amazing team where passion and travel matters
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Discounted health insurance through nib health funds
- Wear your jeans and purple hair to work
- A well-stocked kitchen with delicious Nespresso coffee, fancy teas and fresh fruit days.
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by travel-obsessed leaders!
If this sounds like your dream job, then why not drop us your CV and tell us a story about your travels and/or last experience claiming for something.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend