Customer Experience Manager
Job no: 493172
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Marketing & Communications
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a pretty awesome individual! You will be the champion of customer experience, responsible for developing a strong culture of insights to action throughout the service delivery teams of Traveller Services. You will ensure a successful NPS program is established across the business, creating insights and championing the voice of the customer in decision making about our future processes, procedures and products. You will support and guide the Traveller Services team in establishing strong working practices which bring the traveller to the fore front in how they deliver outcomes.
If you're likely to consider the role of Customer Experience Manager at World Nomads Group, here's a check-list to help you work out if the role is right for you:
You most definitely:
- Love travel – every single bit of it – and feel passionately about how it changes people’s lives
- Technical aptitude and experience of running a successful NPS program.
- Proficient in data mapping/mining to target key insights.
- Have a passion for the customer and creating memorable and positive service experiences.
- Are comfortable to challenge the status quo and experiment with different ideas and approaches - we'd love you to tell us what we've not thought of yet!
- Enjoy seeing creative concepts through production from start to finish.
- Strong skills in off-line service design, design thinking, process mapping and re-engineering as well as knowledge and experience of agile or Lean UK, and/or design thinking methodologies.
- Know that people love working with you. Oh and you really love to travel.
- Remain calm and flexible in busy times.
- Enjoy working in an environment where any weird and wonderful ideas to support travellers will be heard.
- Are a pretty all round terrific, fun, engaging, respectful, worldly type of travelling human being.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Discounted health insurance through nib health funds
- Wear your jeans and purple hair to work
- A well-stocked kitchen with delicious Nespresso coffee, fancy teas and fresh fruit days.
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by travel-obsessed leaders!
If this sounds like your dream job, then why not drop us your CV and tell us a story.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend