Customer Experience Manager
Job no: 493172
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Marketing & Communications
Customer Experience Manager
World Nomads Group is a company that is transforming the way we think about travel insurance. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experience, to encourage everyone to travel smarter, travel safer, we take care of the what if’s so our customers can focus on the fun.
We are a subsidiary of nib, one of Australia's fastest growing health insurers, and a leading online travel insurance business. As we develop markets globally, we are looking to build teams with high concentrations of talent. Customer Experience is a key area in which we actively seek to make a more meaningful and deeper connection with our customers. At World Nomads Group, we take Customer Satisfaction and Resolution very seriously, continuously improving our ability to help our customers get the best out of their travels.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a highly engaging, strategic CX Manager to work across the business and help develop a strong customer centric culture, provide data and insights support to make the Traveller Services team thrive. Traveller Services is like a company in itself with it’s own Call Centre, Claims, Emergency Assistance, Operations, Quality Assurance, Learning & Development teams, all areas you will support. You will ensure a successful NPS program is established across the business, creating insights and championing the voice of the customer in decision making about our future processes, procedures and products. You will support and guide the Traveller Services team in establishing strong working practices which bring the traveller to the fore front in how they deliver outcomes.
This may be your dream job if you:
- Love travel – every single bit of it – and feel passionately about how it changes people’s lives
- Technical aptitude and experience of running a successful NPS program.
- Proficient in data mapping/mining to target key insights.
- Have a passion for the customer and creating memorable and positive service experiences.
- Are comfortable to challenge the status quo and experiment with different ideas and approaches - we'd love you to tell us what we've not thought of yet!
- Enjoy seeing creative concepts through production from start to finish.
- Strong skills in off-line service design, design thinking, process mapping and re-engineering as well as knowledge and experience of agile or Lean UK, and/or design thinking methodologies.
- Know that people love working with you. Oh and you really love to travel.
- Remain calm and flexible in busy times.
- Enjoy working in an environment where any weird and wonderful ideas to support travellers will be heard.
- Are a pretty all round terrific, fun, engaging, respectful, worldly type of travelling human being.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Discounted health insurance through nib health funds
- Wear your jeans and purple hair to work
- A well-stocked kitchen with delicious Nespresso coffee, fancy teas and fresh fruit days.
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by travel-obsessed leaders!
If this sounds like your dream job, then why not drop us your CV and tell us a story.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend