Job no: 493145
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Information Technology
Who are we?
At World Nomads Group, we love to travel, and we're here to help our customers every step of the way on their adventures away from home. As part of the nib group, we operate and run some of the biggest brands in travel insurance and services, catering to a whole range of travellers, both young and old. We’re a growing company with a huge appetite for innovation and growth.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will be to delivery high quality mobile application experiences to our growing customer base. Working closely with our marketing teams and technical teams, you’ll have direct influence over the interactions of our customers with our biggest brands directly on their mobile devices. This would see you developing new features and capabilities to delight and surprise our customers, supporting them throughout the whole trip experience, from planning, during the trip, returning and of course getting ready for the next one.
About our team:
This role will see you work in a tight small, cross-functional, team of designers, developers and marketing professionals working on our largest brands. You’ll also be working within a department of 35 other tech. professionals, delivering products to a global audience. We’re a passionate bunch and we try to have some fun along the way.
You most definitely:
- Love travel – every single bit of it – and feel passionately about how it changes people’s lives
- Pursue everything with passion and get stuff done
- Have commercial experience developing high quality – customer facing - iOS mobile applications
- An eye for detail, knowledge of industry best practices and understand the importance of mobile design / UX
- You enjoy working with and contributing to a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Have worked with content management systems.
- Know that people love working with you. Oh and you really love to travel.
- Remain calm and flexible in busy times.
- Enjoy working in an environment where any weird and wonderful ideas to support travellers will be heard.
- Are a pretty all round terrific, fun, engaging, respectful type of travelling human being
You’ll stand out if you have:
- Have programmed with modern restful API-based e-commerce and content management systems
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Discounted health insurance through nib health funds
- Wear your jeans and purple hair to work
- A well-stocked kitchen with delicious Nespresso coffee, fancy teas and fresh fruit days.
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by people who care!
We receive a lot of applications. To make sure you stand out from the masses, we’d like to see an example of your work. Please put an app store link to an app you’ve built and are particularly proud of on your cover letter.
Applications without an app link (on your cover letter/resume) will not be reviewed.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend