Junior Front End Developer
Job no: 493141
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Information Technology
We’re on the lookout for an awesome junior front-end developer with a passion for travel to join our growing tribe at World Nomads Group delivering an exceptional experience to all our travellers.
Who are we?
At World Nomads Group, we love to travel, and we're here to help our customers every step of the way on their adventures away from home. As part of the nib group, we operate and run some of the biggest brands in travel insurance and services, catering to a whole range of travellers, both young and old. We’re a growing company with a huge appetite for innovation and growth.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will be to deliver high-quality user interfaces, marketing content and assets. Working closely with marketing teams, you’ll have direct influence over the interactions of our customers with our brands. As we progress our platforms, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in some of our most important projects, using some of the industry’s most cutting edge software. If you get excited about front end code and are eager to learn, then we would love to talk to you.
About our team:
This role will see you in a small, cross-functional, team of designers and developers working on our largest domestic brand. You’ll also be working within a department of 35 other tech. professionals, delivering products to a global audience. We’re a passionate bunch and we try to have some fun along the way.
You most definitely:
- Love travel – every single bit of it – and feel passionately about how it changes people’s lives
- Pursue everything with passion and get stuff done
- An eye for detail, knowledge of industry best practices and understand the importance of design / UX
- You enjoy working with and contributing to a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Have worked with content management systems.
- Know that people love working with you. Oh and you really love to travel.
- Remain calm and flexible in busy times.
- Enjoy working in an environment where any weird and wonderful ideas to support travellers will be heard.
- Are a pretty all round terrific, fun, engaging, respectful type of travelling human being
You’ll stand out if you have:
- Experience coding with modular CSS methodologies
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Discounted health insurance through nib health funds
- Wear your jeans and purple hair to work
- A well-stocked kitchen with delicious Nespresso coffee, fancy teas and fresh fruit days.
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by people who care!
We receive a lot of applications. To make sure you stand out from the masses, we’d like to see an example of your work. Please submit either of the following:
There’s no time limit or deadlines. Create something you’re proud of and push it to Github, Dropbox or similar, then include it with your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend