Customer Service / Sales Consultant - travel company with awesome culture!
Job no: 493140
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Contact Centre & Customer Service
Who are we?
World Nomads Group, a subsidiary of nib, is a specialist travel insurance business. We believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. We are a Travel Insurance Company… but we don't wear blue suits or ties. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experiences and enabling people to travel and explore the world with confidence.
What you’ll be doing
You will manage incoming calls and emails from local and international customers at all points of their travel journey, from looking to purchase a travel insurance policy, to when they return home. A large part of the role is conducting medical screening for travellers with existing medical conditions… but don’t worry, you’ll get oodles of training. You’ll help people out that are looking to buy travel insurance, letting them know all the important bits. You might also get the chance to help out travellers in submitting a claim.
If you're likely to consider the role of Customer Service Consultant at World Nomads Group, here's a check-list to help you work out if the role is right for you.
You most definitely:
- Primarily conducting medical screening for travellers with existing medical conditions
- Taking inbound calls from people looking to buy or enquiring about Travel Insurance
- Occasionally helping customers via email to answer their queries
- Communicating the value of travel insurance to people looking to buy a policy
- Offering support to customers who need to submit a claim
- Maintaining a customer focused approach in all areas of their role
You most definitely are not:
- Turned off by the fact that we actually sell travel insurance and love it.
- Offended by gregarious colleagues, passionate debates and random acts of awesome.
- Leading the push to have the Spice Girls reformed - we have to draw the line somewhere folks.
What we can offer you:
- A role in an award-winning Centre where culture matters
- A monthly & quarterly Reward and Recognition program
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- A full-time shift on a revolving roster covering Mon to Fri 8:30 am - 7 pm
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Wear your jeans and purple hair to work
- A well-stocked kitchen with delicious Nespresso coffee, fancy teas, fresh fruit days and beer, wine and cider for Friday drinks
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by people who care!
If this sounds like your type of job, then why not drop us your CV and tell us a story.
We’ll be holding group interviews the week commencing 9th October, so be on the lookout for an email to let you know if you’ve been successful. Start date: 23rd October 2017
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend