Job no: 493077
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Who are we?
World Nomads Group, a subsidiary of nib, is a specialist travel insurance business. We believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. We are a Travel Insurance Company… but we don't wear blue suits or ties. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experiences and enabling people to travel and explore the world with confidence.
What you’ll be doing
- Undertaking major pricing and underwriting analysis
- Generate and deliver monthly performance reports for all insurance products
- Building/maintaining performance monitoring processes
- Ability to use statistical tools to analyse and provide insights which solve core business problems
- Build, enhance and maintain quality relationships with all internal and external customers
You most definitely have:
- Travel insurance industry experience is desirable and/or personal lines insurance experience
- Min 3 years of pricing experience in the general insurance industry
- Knowledge of the application of all standard actuarial techniques used in general insurance
- Ability to analyse, interpret and extrapolate data from a number of sources and resolve complex issue.
- Must be flexible on tools and good with technical skills (Eg. Excel, VBA, SQL and SAS)
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing complicated concepts in a simple, professional manner.
- Studying towards Fellowship of the Institute of Actuaries
- Bachelor´s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial studies preferred
What we can offer you:
- A monthly & quarterly Reward and Recognition program
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Wear your jeans and purple hair to work
- A well-stocked kitchen with delicious Nespresso coffee, fancy teas and fresh fruit days.
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by people who care!
If this sounds like your type of job, then why not drop us your CV and tell us a story.
nib is an is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend