Digital Advertising Manager - Cork, Ireland
Job no: 493076
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Marketing & Communications
This is an Ireland-based role for our Aussie company. We’re on the hunt for a Digital Advertising Manager based in Cork, Ireland to oversee our multiple streams of CPC advertising. We believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. We are in the business of travel insurance … but we pride ourselves on being very unconventional.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving sales from Google & Bing CPC channel for our European Market, & driving leads from social CPC activity (FB, Instagram primarily)
- Working with the marketing, program and content teams in head office (Sydney) to optimize Europe specific activity on the above channels.
- Investigation of regional marketing technology opportunities to support business goals (re-marketing, bespoke integrations) & execution of these campaigns.
- Working to target CPA and budget cap.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated abilities in, and verve for:
- Travel and curiosity about travel inspiration and motivations
- The World Nomads brand voice, brand pillars, company values and humour
- Results - Works effectively to achieve goals, targets and results, sets challenging goals for self, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, and accepts accountability. Ability to execute on a plan with constrained resources.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and keep stakeholders informed.
- Details - strong attention to detail and commitment to driving sales and client/partner retention.
- Analytical - Being data informed, not necessarily data driven. A love of testing and trialling things.
- Self-starter, motivated and a good team player; productive working in a small office environment and comfort in being in a satellite office
- Flexibility – Work hours are 8:30-5:30, but some later hours will be required to accommodate team calls with staff in Sydney and the US
- Rolling up their sleeves and diving into the action; someone with high energy, a positive outlook and resilience.
- A minimum of 3 year’s work experience in SEM (primarily Google Adwords), campaign optimization, as well as web analytics (Google Analytics) or other online marketing role in a sales environment.
- Exposure & experience with other digital marketing channels is welcome but not necessary: SEO, video, content strategy, social media, email, website production.
- Literacy in Google Analytics, Excel, HTML and strong comfort with collaborative software platforms, tracking traffic and other measurement data.
- Proficiency in Spanish, Italian or French is desirable.
- An agency background is helpful to a point: but must be balanced with the ability to discern which current marketing trends are relevant to our business.
If this sounds like your dream job, get in touch and tell us a story
World Nomads Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative travel insurance companies in the world. Established in 2002 and with our head office in Sydney, Australia, our World Nomads travel insurance covers people from over 150 countries, with medical and evacuation cover, 24-hour emergency assistance and cover for a large range of adventure activities. We believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. We are a travel insurance company… but we don't wear blue suits or ties. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experiences and enabling people to travel and explore the world with confidence. Our experienced team bring service, underwriting expertise and technology, making us the number one choice for many of the world's leading travel brands such as Lonely Planet and National Geographic Adventure.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend