Full Stack Developer
Job no: 493049
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Information Technology
We’re looking for a solid Full-Stack Developer who is just as comfortable working with the new tech as he/she is liaising with other areas of the business to help evolve our legacy technology platform. Someone who is technically strong but also able to articulate themselves to both technical and non-technical people.
The role involves working with a team of BA’s and developers to meet business needs by delivering robust and secure software.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall vision of our platforms and brands. We are well on the path to evolving our applications towards highly performant, scalable and cloud based micro services using the latest tech and we need an individual with passion, perseverance and positivity to join us on that journey.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience across the board, preferably with a strong depth of knowledge in .net MVC, C#, or similar.
- Competency at developing, testing, debugging and optimising large scale, complex applications using modern deployment and monitoring tools
- Experience in test-driven practices, unit testing and mocking frameworks – and applying those principles to large complex codebases.
- You are a stickler for development best practices, maintainability, performance and product quality.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative, cross-functional, Agile environment
You’ll stand out if you have:
- Commercial experience with cloud based micro services on platforms such as AWS or Azure.
About our team:
You’ll be working within a department of 35 other techs. professionals, delivering products to a global audience. This role would see you situated in a small Agile team at times working with some of our newest technology and at other times helping service our existing business critical legacy applications.
We apply continuous integration and delivery and are heading towards maintaining our infrastructure in a similar way.
We release to product every two weeks and are all involved in getting code tested and deployed. Release automation and downtime-less deployments are not far across the horizon.
About World Nomads Group:
At World Nomads Group, we love to travel, and we're here to help our customers every step of the way on their adventures away from home. As part of the nib group, we operate and run some of the biggest brands in travel insurance and services, catering to a whole range of travellers, both young and old. We’re a growing company with a huge appetite for innovation and growth.
To make sure you stand out from the masses, we’d like to see an example of your work:
There’s no time limit or deadlines. Create something you’re proud of, push it to Github and then include it with your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend