Campaign Producer - San Fransisco, California
Job no: 493032
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
We are an Australian company expanding our North and Central American operations at a rapid pace, and we’re on the hunt for a San Fran-based Campaign Manager to devise and produce NCA regional World Nomads B2C integrated marketing campaigns. You’ll acquire and retain customers, build brand awareness and create an email leads database for travel insurance sales. Your success will be measured by managing the successful planning, execution and reporting of World Nomads programs in order to acquire five new global support programs. You’ll have some ambitious targets – increase our NCA campaign acquired database by 50% and increase our insurance quotes from marketing programs by 25%.
Your days will revolve around campaign development and management, cultivating our partners, email communication strategy and management, and program reporting.
A bit more about those…
Campaign Development & Management
- Work with the editorial, sales and digital marketing teams to conceptualize, develop, execute, manage, track and measure brand, content and insurance marketing campaigns (Nth Hemisphere Summer / Southern Hemisphere Summer)
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Drive campaign design briefs, creative development, partner involvement, advertising schedule, judging process, and coordinate with booking agents (if applicable)
- Ensure that World Nomad’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions
- Keep abreast of latest digital and brand marketing trends and successful digital campaigns across both travel, insurance and lifestyle sectors.
Marketing Partnership Cultivation
- Build a network of travel service providers and strategic partners to support the cost-effectiveness and reach of regional and global campaigns and global scholarship programs.
- Identify key content contributors from each program and fold into Mojo network for future editorial requirements.
- Report on the key outcomes (in terms of engagement, content creation, social distribution and commercial impact) of each program.
- Drive follow-up email campaigns to convert campaign leads into sales.
Email Communication Strategy & Management
- Work with the Sydney team to develop a continuous email database acquisition and conversion strategy.
- Report on the key outcomes (in terms of engagement and commercial impact) of each email communication and campaign.
- Develop and manage regional email communications and email campaigns that target customers in each stage of the travel lifecycle to drive new and repeat business.
- Work with the regional and global content teams to collate content and draft messaging for monthly Mojo and Nomad newsletters and regional sales emails.
- Work with performance team to identify software to assist in the automated execution of key trigger based email campaigns.
- Create and manage a monthly marketing email campaign calendar.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated abilities in and verve for:
- Travel and curiosity about travel inspiration and motivations
- The World Nomads brand voice, brand pillars, company values and humour
- Results - Works effectively to achieve goals, targets and results, sets challenging goals for self, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, and accepts accountability. Ability to execute on a plan with constrained resources.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and keep stakeholders informed.
- Be proactive, have problem-solving skills and take initiative. Must think laterally from connecting marketing, branding, and travel trends and news to our brand and insurance.
- Self-starter, motivated and a good team player; productive working in a small office environment and comfort in being in a satellite office
- Individual Effectiveness - Meets commitments, works independently, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Flexibility – Work hours are 8:30-5:30, but some later hours will be required to accommodate team calls with the teams in Sydney and Europe
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build rapport and foster collegial relationships
- Teamwork - Listens to others and values opinions that are different from their own, assists team leader/team members to meet goals, works effectively with colleagues, constituents, and external audiences at all levels.
- Details - strong attention to detail and commitment to driving sales and client/partner retention.
- Innovation - Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively
- Excellent copy writing and communication skills, both oral and written with proven ability to conceptualize and write content (e.g. infographics, white papers, blog posts, ) for both consumer and business audiences. Writing samples required.
- Superior project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing clear communication of timelines and expectations to internal clients and team members.
- Literacy in Google Analytics, Excel, HTML and strong comfort with collaborative software platforms, tracking traffic and other measurement data.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and leverage it to develop creative and effective content and marketing materials. Open to learning new industries (insurance)
- We are looking for someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and dive into the action; someone with high energy, a positive outlook and resilience.
If this sounds like your type of job, then why not drop us your CV and tell us a story.
World Nomads Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative travel insurance companies in the world. Established in 2002 and with our head office in Sydney, Australia, our World Nomads travel insurance covers people from over 150 countries, with medical and evacuation cover, 24-hour emergency assistance and cover for a large range of adventure activities. We believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. We are a travel insurance company… but we don't wear blue suits or ties. We are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel experiences and enabling people to travel and explore the world with confidence. Our experienced team bring service, underwriting expertise and technology, making us the number one choice for many of the world's leading travel brands such as Lonely Planet and National Geographic Adventure.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend