Senior UI Designer
Job no: 492938
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Information Technology
Who are we?
World Nomads Group, a subsidiary of nib, is a specialist travel insurance business that operates several brands around the world including World Nomads, Travel Insurance Direct, Cheap Travel Insurance, SureSave and other B2B and white label partnerships. This senior designer role will focus primarily on our big brands in Australia and New Zealand including Travel Insurance Direct and SureSave as well as supporting B2B and white label partnerships.
At World Nomads Group, we believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. Travel is part of our DNA and although we sell insurance we don't wear blue suits and we definitely don't wear ties around here. We’re on the lookout for a travel obsessed designer keen to help our Aussie and Kiwi travellers explore the world with confidence.
Who are you?
You love travel.
You have a passion for design, user experience and always put the customer first.
You're a good problem solver and always looking for new ways to do things.
Passionate about experimentation and eager to validate your ideas.
You love your work and people love working with you.
What you’ll be doing...
- Strong studio experience designing and executing pixel-perfect multi-platform solutions
- Strong understanding of UX, wireframing, user interfaces, navigation systems, web standards
- Comfortable working across digital and ATL advertising and online journeys across desktop, mobile and app
- Translating concepts and ideas into visual representations, including mock-ups and detailed designs
- Collaborate with concept development during group inception at the start and throughout a project
- Working independently as well as collaboratively with marketing and production teams on a variety of projects
- Guide and bring a brand to life, facilitate design guidelines, resources, pattern libraries and tool kits
- Champion and advocate for our brands, ensure consistency as they evolve over time
- Balance ongoing marketing campaign work with UX improvements and major projects
What you’ll bring…..
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in a digital agency or studio
- A natural design sense for digital and how it applies to brands; layout, typography, imagery and messaging.
- Solid understanding of UI Design, digital trends, and demonstration of a rigorous design method (research and data-driven design).
- An outstanding portfolio presenting a diverse range of work, ideally live/delivered work with a demonstration of process overview.
- You need to be creative, accomplished, with experience integrating campaigns in the digital landscape.
- Excellent oral and written skills with attention to detail and a personable disposition.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, and UX capabilities are beneficial.
- Proficiency in front-end development, including HTML5, CSS, SASS is preferable, but not a must.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend