Head of Agency Sales
Job no: 492914
Work type: Full-time
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Who are we?
SureSave is a leading specialist travel insurance provider that offers ‘help that’s designed for travellers’. Entirely Australian-owned and entirely Australian-operated, SureSave provides World Assistance through its agent support team, claims and in-house 24/7 Emergency Assistance operation.
SureSave covers more than 300,000 travellers each year in Australia, is Australian owned and is a coverholder at Lloyd’s.
What you'll be doing
We’re seeking a Head of Agency Sales to lead the SureSave business. You will already be in the travel space and be au fait with the agency landscape. You should be comfortable with senior stakeholders at agency head offices, as well as leading our field sales team of 7 state-based BDMs.
Our Head of Agency Sales will develop, lead and manage the national sales strategy and national sales force to achieve revenue and expense targets for the travel agent distribution channels. You will identify and realise distribution opportunities with travel agency corporations and groups, at a national and state level. You’ll also lead and manage relationships with major distribution partners, including setting and delivering customer strategy, at the most senior levels of our partners’ organisations, across brand portfolio.
If you're likely to consider the role of Head of Agency Sales at SureSave, here's a check-list to help you work out if the role is right for you:
You most definitely:
- Live and breathe travel. Our people are passionate about travel. It is what sets us apart and motivates us to deliver our promise to our travellers.
- Come from a travel background – ideally, you’ll be across the agency landscape. You also might have personal lines insurance experience.
- Have demonstrated experience in sales, strategy and commercial acumen. Ideally you’ll have an understanding of B2B marketing principles and tools.
- Are comfortable and have experience of managing large relationships with sophisticated customers, ideally in travel.
- Are a strong communicator, negotiator, presenter and influencer.
- Have experience leading and inspiring a team - and ideally a distributed field sales team - to achieve positive results in line with our agency sale strategy.
- Enjoy working in an environment where any weird and wonderful ideas to support travellers will be heard.
- Are a pretty all round terrific, fun, engaging, respectful, worldly type of travelling human being.
What we can offer you:
- A leadership role in a company where culture matters - and you could help lead our next chapter
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A career path with a genuine focus on your personal development
- Free travel insurance for your next trip away
- Discounted health insurance through nib health funds
- Wear your jeans to work
- A friendly, supportive working environment led by travel-obsessed leaders
If this sounds like your dream job, then why not drop us your CV and tell us a story.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend